Who We Are
Yes, P2S As a team of highly experienced expert consultants. BUT on average we have spent more than 75% of our careers in senior leadership positions at leading companies like Procter & Gamble.
Richard Haasnoot – Head Coach
- Senior Leader of Sales & Marketing for Procter & Gamble for 16 years and the E&J Gallo Winery for 10 years
- Entrepreneur – started 3 successful businesses
- Founder: Blue Sage Creative graphic design to sell more and make more
- Inventor – holding both design & product patents
- Professor – Arizona State University School of Management for 6 years
- Author – published 5 books including Proven, Practical Innovation That Delivers Results and The New Wisdom of Business
Richard Nicolosi – Expert
- CEO, President in consumer products with proven leadership to dramatically improve corporate results.
- As CEO, turned around Samsonite, a $1 Billion global manufacturer of luggage.
- Led the company from a profit loss and a $10.00/share price to $40.00/share and a $2.50 earnings per share in two years.
- Led Scott Paper’s global consumer products businesses. Doubled operating profit to $700 Million and ROI to 23% in two years.
- Tripled profits of Procter & Gamble’s worldwide paper and personal care products as Corporate Group Vice President and Sector President in five years.
- Featured for leadership in Harvard Professor John Kotter’s book “A Force For Change”.
Kari McNamara- Expert
Kari is one of America’s leading innovators. As the long time president of Eureka Ranch she facilitated the invention of 10+ $100M products. She has led more than 500 innovation projects—more than any other person in the US. She knows what makes big ideas….especially big ideas that produce bottom line results. Her energy, focus, and success make her a great member of the team!
Ryan Harrison – Expert
Ryan is a graduate of the Harvard Business School. He went to work in consumer products at the Gallo Winery upon graduation. After a stellar record of accomplishment, ultimately as the director of marketing for all international products at Gallo, he went into business for himself as founding partner of C1 Design Group. For the past fifteen years he has been President of C1 Design, an innovator in fly fishing, mountain bike engineering, and outdoor recreational products with core expertise in product design.
Kip Knight – Expert
Kip has exceptional and diverse business talents that make him a valuable contributor. His background includes Procter & Gamble, CMO Taco Bell, KFC VP of marketing, eBay—GM of Canada and CMO for all eBay, and now a top expert in social media marketing.
Laurie Peterson – Expert and Client Relations Leader
Laurie Peterson is a Consumer Products marketing and sales professional with over 15 years of experience with Fortune 100 companies. Most recently, she led a division of Shell Oil Company, increasing market share across multiple channels resulting in multi-million dollar sales growth 5 years in a row. Her strengths include product management & development; from ideation through product launch. She has strong experience in change management associated with rapid growth and emerging businesses.
Laurie’s teams have won Vendor of the Year from Target, Wal-Mart and AutoZone. Laurie received her MBA from California Lutheran University and lives in California with her family.
Richard (Rich) Boone – Expert
Rich served as Worldwide Director of Consumer Research for the E & J Gallo Winery until his retirement in October 2005. Prior to that, he was a researcher at Procter & Gamble. He has over 30 years as an experienced quantitative and qualitative researcher. Since that time, he has been engaged in multiple projects and longitudinal consulting roles for domestic and international clients – both within and beyond the wine industry. He also continues to be a featured speaker at wine industry events and blogs about wine for the Sacramento Bee. In addition to his strategic consulting roles, Rich is a principal in the Solomon Wine Company, a small winery with a focus on category innovations and new wine discoveries with grapes from the Sierra Foothills.
Bob Watterson- Expert
After beginning his career in Sales and Sales Management at Procter & Gamble, Bob moved into financial services and mortgage lending. He founded and built a successful mortgage company, creating a new sales channel to source loans combined with new unique tools to analyze the best choices in mortgage products for consumers. Through this approach First Financial became a top lender in New England and was sold to the mortgage banking subsidiary of Staten Island Bank. He then joined a group of entrepreneurs to pioneer an automated reverse auction system that enabled financial institutions to compete in live auctions for consumer financial services. Bob graduated from Dartmouth College and lives in the Portland, Maine area with his family.