- The marketing plan developed by the client’s internal marketing department for an earlier new product failed miserably.
- Early work for the next major new product by the same group suggested they had not learned their lessons. The marketing plan they were developing seemed doomed to another failure.
- In less than a month, we assembled a multifunctional internal and external team that in one day developed a dramatically better marketing strategy and plan.
- The plan was enthusiastically agreed to by sales and approved by the president the very next day.
- The marketing plan became part of a major success – results more than doubled their introductory objective.