- A billion-dollar CPG company was faced with nurturing core businesses and a weak innovation pipeline.
- Increasingly innovation efforts in their core business produced diminishing returns.
- They had significant capabilities and marketplace successes. They deeply believe they were capable of doing much better – – but how?
- In less than 60 days, we worked collaboratively to develop an inspiring new vision and strategy that very quickly revitalized the company.
- By asking “what business are you really in?” and getting a surprising and inspiring answer, the company made the decision to enter a major new category.
- The year one sales of this product in the new category were the highest ever for the company for any new product.